SprintPlus helps children, young people and adults with dyslexia, be more confident about reading, writing and spelling
The SprintPlus webapp can read text out loud on your tablet, laptop, computer, Chromebook or MacBook. Basically any platform with a good internet connection. Use your SprintPlus user name and password to log in to the SprintPlus webapp.
- Upload your digital school books and documents.
- Have the text read out loud (by word, line, sentence or page) in English, French, German or Dutch.
- Fill in your work sheets. Use colour pens to structure a document. Or underline, strike through, encircle,… words.
- With the WebSprinter you can listen to web pages such as Gmail, Hotmail, online newspapers, social media,… This web extension is available in Chrome, Edge and Firefox.
- Your documents will be stored in the Cloud and can be accessed from any device.
- Use the webapp on different devices. Log in on 3 devices at the same time.